
HEY HEY HEY HEY SUP READER !!!
EXAM IS COMING COMING YEAH -.-
I NOT HAPPY -.-
After exam , then i am happy :D
So WASSUPP GUYS :DD
I am tweeting ... not bird tweet XD
NICE PHOTO ? :D
Follow me at blogg :D
Guess what i am bloging for tomorrow i guess naw tomorrow 1st lah
Maths don't really understand so got to do more working :D
See ya guys .... nothing to say XDD
Follow me :) http://twitter.com/#!/TheCalvinRaps :)
EXAM IS COMING COMING YEAH -.-
I NOT HAPPY -.-
After exam , then i am happy :D
So WASSUPP GUYS :DD
I am tweeting ... not bird tweet XD
NICE PHOTO ? :D
Follow me at blogg :D
Guess what i am bloging for tomorrow i guess naw tomorrow 1st lah
Maths don't really understand so got to do more working :D
See ya guys .... nothing to say XDD
Follow me :) http://twitter.com/#!/TheCalvinRaps :)

Hey guys Sorry i did not countdown 18 :(
I was busy but not really ...>.<
EXAM EXAM EXAM >.<
Follow me at twitter :D
http://twitter.com/#!/TheCalvinRaps :)
I was busy but not really ...>.<
EXAM EXAM EXAM >.<
Follow me at twitter :D
http://twitter.com/#!/TheCalvinRaps :)
work on your grammar. i know you can write better than this.
ReplyDeletebut good job calvin